- First of all, connect the router to the computer that you will use for the Netgear router login process.
- Go to the computer and open a web browser on it.
- Visit the default web address routerlogin.net login page through the web browser. You can also enter the default Netgear router IP 192.168.1.1 into the address bar.
- Once you visit the Netgear router login page, you will see a small Netgear router login window asking you to enter the router username and password into the respective fields. Make sure you know the appropriate router login credentials.
Username – admin, Password – password
In case you can’t sign in to Netgear router by entering the above mentioned details, look on the back of your router, you will find all the information of your wireless network written there on a wireless card.
- Now click the Login tab below the router login fields, and you will be taken to the Netgear router setup page.